[OCLUG-Tech] Tech Writer job for very technical person

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Tech Writer job for very technical person
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hi
I was asked to post this where technical people would read it, specifically Linux users with Telecom experience, and software or hardware experience.

The description is here:  (https://windriver.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/3818/Staff-Technical-Writer-LinuxKanata-ON).

Yes, they are asking for writers, but with technical experience and training.

All my very best,

Rob

P.S. If you apply, let me know, so we will know, please.

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON

message navigation