Re: [OCLUG-Tech] is There any filter to turn Adobe 10 Documents into standard PDF.

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] is There any filter to turn Adobe 10 Documents into standard PDF.
  • From: Charles MacDonald <cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 18:58:12 -0500
On 14-02-27 09:37 PM, Alex Pilon wrote:

But do we know that it is *not* valid PDF? It seems to me that he just
encrypted the files, and forgot to give you the key (since you seem not
to have it)… or is it using something non-standard.

He says it has no password, and OCULAR asks for a password, and fails when I give it just a return.

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca              Just Beyond the Fringe