Re: [OCLUG-Tech] any topics on the list for march meeting?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] any topics on the list for march meeting?
  • From: "Prof J C Nash (U30A)" <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:29:45 -0500
It would be useful to me, and I suspect to others, to have a brief
discussion of "reasonable" choices for machines on which to install
Linux, particularly laptops etc. I've seen some discussion of the
chromebooks, noise about Haskell processors, as well as UEFI concerns.

I'll be willing to try to capture the discussion and post on the OCLUG wiki.

Cheers, JN