Re: [OCLUG-Tech] how to make a single PDF of a simple, lengthy text file?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] how to make a single PDF of a simple, lengthy text file?
  • From: "Prof J C Nash (U30A)" <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 07:55:32 -0500
I use cups-pdf (pdf is my default print form) and then print from text editor like gedit.

JN

On 14-01-24 07:20 AM, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

   ok, it's early and i'm tired so i'm sure i'm missing a simple
solution, but i have a moderately lengthy text file i want to convert
to PDF. if it was short, i'd just take a screenshot, then use
"convert" to convert the PNG file to PDF.

   but it's too long to fit on the display. so ... what simple utility
will do the trick? thanks.

rday