Re: [OCLUG-Tech] January meeting for OCLUG?

If we do have a session tonight, I can demo for a few minutes about how I am using R and OpenOffice to prepare slides for a talk ("Class A, B, and C Amplifiers") that I will give to Ottawa Vintage Radio Club.

The demo would be fairly unorganized, just projecting my screen while I explain what I am up to and show how I do various steps in getting slides ready. I use R to create SVG graphic files that I paste into OpenOffice slides.

I could either go ahead of a UEFI BoF on a time limit (say 10 - 15 minutes), or you could keep me in reserve to go after, if the BoF does not occupy the full meeting.

Best regards

Ian