Re: [OCLUG-Tech] encrypted filesystems -- LUKS versus eCryptfs?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] encrypted filesystems -- LUKS versus eCryptfs?
  • From: Bill Strosberg <oclug [ at ] strosberg [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 14:48:19 -0500
On 14-01-02 02:34 PM, Phil Labonté wrote:
Listen, I do not have a password or a login, don't be a jerk or an a-hole...
I just want off this list!!!!

 * The Oclug list server does not register people randomly or by accident.
 * Of the dozens of list servers I monitor, this is the most on-topic
   and professional by far
 * If you follow the link to

 * You will find out how to recover your forgotten password there, and
   once you do so, you will be able to remove yourself from the list.
 * You've demonstrated a lack of patience, an inability to follow
   directions, the ability to blame others for your shortcomings and
   rudeness  - being exactly what you asked others not to be.
 * Good luck finding employment in the National Capital region where
   Linux people are needed, you just offended most of them.

--
Bill