Re: [OCLUG-Tech] best utility (under ubuntu) to take a *full* PHP-generated web page

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] best utility (under ubuntu) to take a *full* PHP-generated web page
  • From: Jean-François Bilodeau <jfbilodeau [ at ] chronogears [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 07:14:09 -0400
What about running the file through the PHP interpreter and firing the output through wkhtmltopdf?

Otherwise, open the page through an Apache server and run the output through wkhtmltopdf.

For what it's worth, when I need to grab a verbatim copy of a page (ie: purchase receipt), I just print the page to PDF.

J-F