Re: [OCLUG-Tech] how can i tell libreoffice to shut up with all those popups?

Edit > Changes > Show switches between hiding and displaying revision
information, which will make the annoying "Inserted by..." messages go
away. I'm not sure if you can get rid of the header/footer indicators.

--

      Aaron Wilcox

GMail <mailto:aaron [ dot ] s [ dot ] wilcox [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
Sympatico <mailto:aaron [ dot ] wilcox [ at ] sympatico [ dot ] ca>