Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Can anyone attend to the next meeting?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Can anyone attend to the next meeting?
  • From: Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:36:54 -0400
On Tue, Jun 04, 2013 at 09:34:16AM -0400, Luiz Capitulino wrote:
> Hello everyone,

Hello Luiz,

> My name is Luiz and I'm a C developer working on QEMU and starting to work
> on the kernel. I'm currently living in Gatineau.

There are a number of kernel folks in the area.  You might also be interested
in:
	Low Level Linux Group of Ottawa (L3GO)
	http://www.meetup.com/__L3GO/

> I'm very interested in attending to the next oclug meeting, and would like
> to know if anymore can attend or if it's invitation only.

It is open to the general public.  You are very welcome to join us.

> Thanks.
>
> --
> Luiz

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!