[OCLUG-Tech] Looking for a data centre...

Hi, OCLUGers,

We have a bunch of colocated servers at iWeb in Montreal.  We get 21U
of space (half rack), 30Mb/s unmetered connection to the Internet and
15A of power for a pretty reasonable price.  I'm very happy with iWeb.

We also have space in a data centre in Ottawa, but it's much more
expensive.  It also lacks certifications that some of our customers
are asking about.  But we want two geographically-distinct data
centres for robustness.

So... does anyone know of a data centre (preferably in Ottawa, but up
to 2 hours away by car is OK too) that:

o Can provide full or half-rack cages
o Has decent connectivity - at least 30Mb/s unmetered
o Is either SAS-70 or CSAE 3416 certified
o Has backup power, cooling, etc. that you'd expect from a decent data centre
o Can do all of this for under $1500/month?

I wish iWeb would open data centres in Ottawa. :(

Regards,

David.