[OCLUG-Tech] A New Linux Users Group

Since I am not sure who is receiving this email I'm not sure how to proceed
with my question. I am interested in starting a LUG in Petawawa just about
an hour and a half along highway 17 west of Ottawa.

I was there when the KLUG was started in Kingston in 1998/99 but being 1 of
about 6 members who got together to form the group I had only a minor role
in setting things up.

Would a member of OCLUG perhaps be willing to provide some guidance on how
to get a future PetLUG (I don't like PLUG but I'd use it if I had to ;-))
off the ground?

I  have a facility where we can meet on a regular basis. I guess I need
everything else.

Thank you and hopefully we'll be able to get together with the OCLUG at
some point in the futrue and share some things.

Rick Malone