Re: [OCLUG-Tech] From Qingwei, how to enable Ctrl+Alt+Backspace at Fc-18?

Apparently for KDE you *also* have to do this:

"... go to Kickoff > Computer > System Settings which will open up the System Settings window. Click on 'Input Devices'. In this new window click the Keyboard tab and then click on the advanced tab. In this new window, click the box for 'Configure keyboard options.' Expand the entry for 'Key sequence to kill the X server' and ensure Ctrl+Alt+Backspace is checked. Click Apply and close the System Settings window."

ref: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xorg#Ctrl-Alt-Backspace_doesn.27t_exit_X

(That is certainly user-friendly, yes?)