[OCLUG-Tech] Feb 7 meeting - "Share"

Hi
The theme of this meeting is "Share".
If you have cables or parts, this would be the time to do it.

Also, if you have something to show people, something to share, but don't actually want to speak in front of the group, this is also a good time to do that.

I have not found a feature speaker for this meeting.
I havebeen busy with the committee doing advance prep for "User Group Connect 2013".
- http://ugconnect.ca/

By the way, you are all invited to show up for that event! <g>

It's two Staturdays away, Feb 9, 11am to 4pm.

   (That's 2 days after the Feb 7 OCLUG meeting)

Location: Shopify, 126 York St, back door of the building, same as the OCLUG meetings.

Ciao!

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.