Re: [OCLUG-Tech] IMAP Login

There are several ways to encrypt the session, but assuming that a session
is not encrypted you could do something like described in this link:

http://www.anta.net/misc/telnet-troubleshooting/imap.shtml

and more here

http://famousphil.com/blog/2011/11/talking-imap-over-a-telnet-connection/

I am not sure what you're after.  Do those links help?

-Bart