[OCLUG-Tech] Feb 7 meeting - Panel discussion?

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Feb 7 meeting - Panel discussion?
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:14:06 -0800 (PST)
Hi
Both of the prospective speakers I had for Feb have indicated they are more interested in presenting at a later time.

How about a panel discussion? Or two?

Can someone suggest topics, please?

Here are my suggestions:
- Gaming on Linux in the new age of Steam
- Desktop vs Tablet and Phone - How do you do your work? Could a table do it all?
- Working for an Open Source company - what's the difference?

I am especially interested in a topic where would talk about it yourself or know someone who would.

Thanks!

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.