Re: [OCLUG-Tech] October Meeting: GPG Overview and Keysigning

I really want to do this gpg signing and start using gpg, but i'm not sure
i've figured it out right, yet.

I've got id, will bring tonight, went to an online site to make a keypair
but it was really long... so um not sure if it was right, since it was
different than the example i saw.

at any rate, will bring a usb key, hopefully I can do something there?

michael goguen

sixonethree___8fiveone.79zero5 cel

>>> http://talksoftware.wordpress.com  -