Re: [OCLUG-Tech] IP Forwarding & DD-WRT

What you're looking for is the 'NAT loopback' functionality. Check to see
if that is perhaps disabled or missing on your new DD-WRT version.
Another option may be to specify a static DNS entry on your router for your
webserver that would direct your internal hosts to the webservers internal
IP rather than external.
--Raj.