Re: [OCLUG-Tech] ARM development box

Hi Rick,

I did find that the FreedomBox web page earlier. Of all the H/W mentioned on there, only the Dreamplug supports both (native) SATA and GigE.

I've asked a former colleague in China to poke around for me as there is a much greater variety of ARM H/W available in China than here. ARM/Linux is very popular for embedded systems (webcams et al) but they tend to be clocked to run quite slowly.

Regards,
Spencer