Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Reminder: OCLUG Meeting August 9th at Shopify!

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Reminder: OCLUG Meeting August 9th at Shopify!
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 20:41:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hi again,
This is to announce a change of presentations for Aug 9, tonight.

My bad, not following up with speakers when I got back from vacation.

Michael Richardson, an experienced Linux Sysadmin, will be presenting a talk

about  *simple* packaging of config files for
Debian to automate system setup/administration.

It sounds interesting.

We could all use some automation on our server farms!
Even if it's just the server farm of desktop gaming machines for the kids.

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON