Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Key logger for Linux

Tried that and I get a "package not found" error.  Updated the repositories but still get the same thing.

>>> Paul Belanger <paul [ dot ] belanger [ at ] polybeacon [ dot ] com> 2012-06-19 10:15 AM >>>
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Andrew Galloway
<Andrew [ dot ] Galloway [ at ] rcmp-grc [ dot ] gc [ dot ] ca> wrote:
> Not sure if this is the right list for this but I am looking for a key logger that works under linux, specifically Ubuntu.  Anyone know of an effective logger?

$ sudo apt-get install logkeys

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul [ dot ] belanger [ at ] polybeacon [ dot ] com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)