[OCLUG-Tech] DNS servers with low Ottawa latency ?

Does anyone know of any affordable DNS services like Zoneedit at 151 Front Street or elsewhere, with low latency to Ottawa ISPs/clients? I need a secondary DNS server to replace the one operating on my Linux host at the end of my DSL line (no incremental cost, but obviously not the best technical setup for my growing traffic). Most of the traffic for my sites is from Ottawa and Gatineau users.

A dig lookup shows 16 ms from my Front St VPS versus 46 ms lookup from zoneedit's server.

I want to keep all my services in Canada. The yanks have clearly shown can't be trusted to keep their paws off people's domain records and servers.

Brett