[OCLUG-Tech] Embedded Linux Developer - Contract

TrueNorth Avionics is looking for a contractor that has extensive embedded linux development experience.
What is the best way to post the job / contract?

We need someone that has GSM stack development and Network protocol experience.
Obviously we can provide more details, but we are looking for the best resources available in the Ottawa area.

Any help would be appreciated on where we can post this opportunity to get seen and attract good talent.

Chris Bartlett
Director, Product Management
TrueNorth Avionics Inc.
1682 Woodward Drive
Ottawa, ON K2C 3R8
P:  613.224.3301 x212
M:  613.447.5740

Find out how TrueNorth can help you Fly. Connect. Succeed. Watch video here

confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Unless you
are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not
use, copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the
message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message, or call TrueNorth Avionics
(collect) +1 613 224 3301.