[OCLUG-Tech] OT: this list

Has this list always been moderated?

If you feel they are appropriate, off-topic posts may be marked by putting
[OT] in the subject line to inform people that it will not be a
Linux-related discussion.

Policy

    Off-topic posts are disallowed (see (3), "Topics").
        If this is the first or second offense, a warning from the
moderator will be sent to the offending party via private e-mail.
        If this is the third offense, the offending party's messages to
the linux at lists.oclug.on.ca mailing list will be
moderator-approved for a period of fifteen (15) days. This may
result in a delay between the time a message is sent to the time
that it appears on the list.

The wall wart for my 2wire modem died.
I have a spare modem so I used it's wall wart.
I like having a spare so does anyone know where I can buy one?

message navigation