[OCLUG-Tech] some of my beagle/panda boards for sale

  entirely independent of my current project of outsourcing
documentation for some development kits, i simply have too many of
these boards lying around and since i'm going to concentrate on the
beagleboard xM and the pandaboard ES, i see no compelling reason to
hang on to a number of regular beagles and pandas so the following are
for sale -- FCFS.

  * beagleboard, rev C4 -- $75.  currently retailing at $140 at
digikey.ca.  i'll throw in the necessary serial adapter:
http://www.pccables.com/07120.htm and a new 5V/1A power supply, you're
responsible for the rest (null modem cable, USB/serial adapter, SD
card).

  * beagleboard, rev C3 plus zippy board -- $100.  to a rev C3 board,
i had someone solder an expansion connector and attached one of these
zippy boards:
http://tincantools.com/product.php?productid=16147&cat=0&page=2&featured
zippy board retail $79 at tin can tools.  again, i'll throw in a 5V/1A
power supply, you're responsible for the rest.

  * pandaboard, rev A2 -- $125, as is.  current retail at digikey.ca,
$193,
http://search.digikey.com/ca/en/products/UEVM4430G-01-00-00/UEVM4430F-01-00-00-ND/2349866

  * pandaboard, rev EA3 -- $125, as is.  as above, current retail $193
at digikey.

  AFAIK, there's nothing wrong with any of these boards, i just don't
need this many cluttering up my desk.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca