Re: [OCLUG-Tech] anyone local do really fine soldering?

On 11-12-13 12:23 PM, Rob Echlin wrote:
Hi Bill
What is an ISO shop?
Do you mean a manufacturing facility with ISO x000 Certification?

Rob
Yes. They certified (and have maintained) ISO 9000 and onwards since I did business with them. They built both production and prototype boards for me. Perfect vendor for this type of application. They did both surface mount and through hole stuff for me.

Dan's a nice guy. Haven't talked with him for about seven or eight years, but have kept an eye on the company through the web site.

--
Bill