Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Strange e-mail bounce message

My hosting provider has acknowledged a problem at their end.

Their message was a masterpiece of uninformative communication:

Thank you for contacting Customer Care.

The issue you are reporting with respect to your email has been resolved. We recently experienced an issue with our mail servers that affected multiple customers. The issue you reported is a direct result of this.

Your affected email account(s) should be functioning properly at this time.

We appreciate your patience in this matter. Please contact us again if you have further questions or concerns.

Regards,
Customer Care

--
Bruce Miller, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
bruce [ at ] brmiller [ dot ] ca; (613) 745-1151

In archaeology you uncover the unknown. In diplomacy you cover the known.
attributed to Thomas Pickering, retired US diplomat, born 1931