Re: [OCLUG-Tech] options for equivalent C++ dev setup under linux & windows?

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Bart Trojanowski <bart [ at ] jukie [ dot ] ca> wrote:

> My first thought was "ssh" and a remote machine with a Linux environment :)

Mine too, ssh/screen/(g)vim/makefiles

> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:39, Dmitriy Korovkin <dnkorovkin [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:
>> What about emacs?
>
> If they don't have a prior bias (ie: we do), eclipse might be a better option.

I think that's the best answer.  Most of the Linux developers here use
Eclipse and quite like it.

I can't stand it, but then I have that prior bias.

--
Politicians should wear uniforms like Nascar drivers.
Emblazoned with their corporate sponsors.