Re: [OCLUG-Tech] web app for adding spaces to front of text lines?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] web app for adding spaces to front of text lines?
  • From: John C Nash <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 14:35:25 -0400
The wiki has been around for 5 years and has >1000 pages. All built by simple volunteer
effort, no money at all.

Thanks for volunteering to convert everything to WordPress! We expect it all up and
running by tonight, of course, as there are folk going to use the instructions tomorrow in
Iroquois.

Beyond the tongue in cheek, the present issue arose because people who are not computer
folk are interested in sharing information. They understand Wikipedia, so know how to
"use" the resource, and now are wanting to contribute. Starting over, I would do things
differently, but the present structure is, I am told, working quite well, so it's now a
matter of making it easier for users.

JN