[OCLUG-Tech] Git job

No really,
a job doing git stuff.

Automating a system that currently uses Clear Case, to use git instead.

Term position, that is intended to become a full time position - if the funding is made available, and it is expected.

Wind River has a lot of jobs that are supposed to be in Alameda, but could be done in Ottawa. This is one where they are eager to get someone on board and an Ottawa candidate would have an excellent chance.

https://windriver.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/2619/Git-ContractorAlameda-CA

Send resume to me or register online.
Ciao!
Rob
Also at (username) robert.echlin  (server) windriver.com - I only check that address when I am at work.