Re: [OCLUG-Tech] why does my new ASUS laptop not run the memory test?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] why does my new ASUS laptop not run the memory test?
  • From: John C Nash <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:10:23 -0400
I've an Asus laptop, but likely different from yours. I just tried the Crunchbang live
(mine is on USB) and went to memtest and it fires right away. I wanted to see the
presentation, as I believe most of these are essentially the same code.

Do you have a different liveCD/liveDVD/liveUSB to try? Could be a bug in one particular
version.

JN