Re: [OCLUG-Tech] internet service in US

On 11-09-06 07:34 PM, John C Nash wrote:
I have to spend about 5 weeks in Phoenix this winter.

Does anyone have ideas on a good way to get Internet service in a place that doesn't have
it installed (condo rental)? There should be a phone line there. Possibly cable, but
neither in my name. It appears dialup is a possibility (sigh) at about $10 setup and $10
per month, though I'd have to take a really old machine or buy a USB modem.

Wondering if I'm missing some possibility.

JN