Re: [OCLUG-Tech] what are the "five myths about open source"?

On 11-06-28 11:33 AM, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
   see my last post.  i'm becoming increasingly convinced that simple
access to the entire current code base isn't*remotely*  as important
as access to the entire version control log.  and that's what i think
i'll emphasize.

It does not necessarily follow that security breaches will be properly commented in the version-control log. In fact, if they were clever, they would make false and misleading comments about the changes they made. :)

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.