[OCLUG-Tech] Look at your computer screen in a different way

In the past I have tried when talking to the group to explain why I
have trouble getting CLI in my noodle :-))

http://www.ted.com/talks/daniel_tammet_different_ways_of_knowing.html

This talk might give a clue and help you all think about how you
think, that will I hope lead to better productivity and Satisfaction
at work and play.

Eric Brackenbury

http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/

"Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell
you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the
trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be
better than being squeezed out of a tube."~Hunter S. Thompson

But
K-eep L-ocktite R-eady and stay in the D-irt R-iding Z-one