[OCLUG-Tech] OCLUG Job Contribs?

I know members here have been good at listing opportunities on the
OCLUG Jobs board (http://oclug.on.ca/jobs/).

I've appreciate the RSS feed to quickly glance through these on my
mobile; Even if, over the last 2-3 years, it was primarily out of
interest for the job market rather than an immediate employment
requirement.

I did not see a match in the most recent OCLUG job listings, but I was
wondering if you accept (secondary) submissions from external job
boards, or prefer first-hand job posts provided directly by companies
who are aware of OCLUG or from members who promote their openings?

The original action item doesn't specify (though was obviously the
start of a successful implementation):
    http://devel.oclug.on.ca/ticket/27

~

For instance:

Here is any interesting opportunity for CG Linux/Kernel Software tester:
    http://jobview.monster.ca/Software-tester-mandatory-CMMI-PMS-QMS-5705591-Job-Ottawa-ON-CA-99335706.aspx

Listings like the above from Monster, do not match my current
skill-set and seem aimed at the "embedded/telecom" consulting types,
who enjoy network development and Linux kernel for embedded device
challenges.

~

I have to admit, I am not enthralled by that space as much as servers
and higher-level build, administration, system integration,
scripting+automation and support/trouble-shooting job roles.

I have recently come off a largely successful, long-term placement and
am currently in the market for a new position / Linux consulting
opportunity.  I thought I'd look through some of the postings for the
region on various job boards.  I am glad to indicate: it appears there
are quite a few opportunities for Linux types out there.

Thanks,
    Allan Fields