[OCLUG-Tech] just a reminder of tomorrow's inaugural downtown ottawa linux kernel geek-up

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] just a reminder of tomorrow's inaugural downtown ottawa linux kernel geek-up
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 06:43:36 -0400 (EDT)
http://crashcourse.ca/blog/2011/05/inaugural-downtown-ottawa-linux-geek-tues-may-24-5-pm

  as that blog post says, the first meeting will involve teasing out
the details of kobjects and ktypes and ksets and sysfs, since there
are still a few details *i'm* fuzzy on, so bring a laptop with the
current kernel source tree and we can dig into this.

  also, as the post says, due to my scheduling this first meeting on
short notice, we'll have the code factory only until 6 pm, but after
that, we can always just move across the street to the spin bar at the
marriott and continue geeking if folks are interested.

  hope to see you there.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca