From: Eric Brackenbury <eric [ dot ] brackenbury [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
To: linux [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
Sent: Tue, May 10, 2011 6:49:46 PM
Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Distro Recomendations

Couple of points here folks :-))

I understand the original consternation on this but I would say that
if FLOSS is to be spread a bit to the less capable such as myself !
Some stable basic distro is a must "Please"

Now I get the code approach and respect it VERY much but some of us
are coming to Linux a bit late in life and have a certain learning
curve too deal with.

In concluding my 2 cents here I would say lets all be as helpful as
possible to each other and remember life is very short so don't waste
it being too critical of distro's or people.

We all need a metaphorical hug now and then to enable us to keep
trying to improve.

Kindest regards to all and thanks to all who have got me as far as
they have during the last 4 years.
Eric B

--
http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is
all." - Oscar Wilde

But
K-eep L-ocktite R-eady and stay in the D-irt R-iding Z-one