Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Linux Digest, Vol 76, Issue 19

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011, Richard Guy Briggs wrote:
I did have a problem a year ago where the phone was working
intermittently, but DSL was fine.  I have my DSL on a dry loop, so it is
seperate from the phone line.  It turned out to be a problem outside
where Bell connected the feed to my demarcation point, so it was their
problem to fix.