Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Flash and FireFox problems

Glad I can pay back some of the help I have had since I join OCLUG  Rob

Being a GUI guy its kinda hard to do that but I am getting there, CLI that
is.

Oh and for any one who is nervous about using FlashAid you can use Chromium
for browsing and YouTube  instead of FireFox it does not have the same flash
problem in Ubuntu 10.04

Regards
Eric

--
http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/

Leave the Windoze closed :-))
Microsoft has a majority market share in the new desktop PC
marketplace. This is a bug, which Ubuntu (humanity to others)is designed to
fix.

But
K-eep L-ocktite R-eady and stay in the D-irt R-iding Z-one