Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Build systems job at Irdeto

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Build systems job at Irdeto
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 07:54:59 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, Lisa.
The link was in the HTML, so it's not visible if you are using a text-mode mail reader.

Here is the link, which will probably break over 3 lines.
http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=290691&company_id=15718&version=3&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1011688&level=levelid1&levelid1=20578&parent=Engineering/Development&startflag=2

As Spencer pointed out to me, Irdeto provides data protection services - I think they bought, or were formerly named,  "Cloakware". And they provide DRM tools. So the more politically active here will not find this company a useful choice of employer. Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, I hadn't checked the site - I was contacted by a former co-worker about the position.

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON