[OCLUG-Tech] Build systems job at Irdeto

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Build systems job at Irdeto
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 06:33:00 -0800 (PST)
Hi
I heard about a build systems job.
Job Link

Additional notes on the job:
" I need someone with hacking experience on the mobile phone front (in
addition to the job description) such as iphone, android and blackberry.
 Someone who would enjoy taking things apart and tinker with things I
guess. This part of the job may fall under IT in some companies but we
support development in the build team. "

Rob
--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON