[OCLUG-Tech] Ottawa Mini Maker Faire

Hi all,

I attended the Ottawa Hackerspace group recently, which was both fun
and fascinating.  They have a great group of folks there working on
all sorts of projects mechanical and/or electrical.

They are looking for other Make type groups and individuals to
represent various aspects of the DIY community for an Ottawa Mini
Maker Faire on Nov. 6.  I mentioned that there are many such tinkerers
in our group and said I'd float the idea here.

Here are links to the event announcement and their website:

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/10/ottowa_mini_maker_faire_call_for_en.html

https://ohs.engsoc.org/wiki/

Anyone who is interested is invited to contact them with ideas for a
table/project/demo by Oct. 18.

Cheers,
Lisa

--
One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct
tape to make them stop.  ~ G. Weilacher