Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Canadian domain registrar with IPv6 support

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Canadian domain registrar with IPv6 support
  • From: "Prof. John C Nash" <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 09:59:43 -0400
This may be worth pushing as an "event" for OCLUG and others (GOSLING?), say on the "only 6 months left" date. It is a political and managerial issue (Canada falling behind) as well as a technical issue. Perhaps we can get some interest to run a 1/2 day or 1 day overview at one of the universities.

I'm willing to invest some time phoning/emailing if I have some suggestions for names.

Can others offer 2 cents worth on this?

JN