Re: [OCLUG-Tech] 32MB PC100 SDRAM

On 10-08-25 02:44 PM, Prof. John C Nash wrote:
I've a page in a book I'm writing that generates a 17.2MB file. And my printer has just
8MB, so things go a little amiss. May have to downsample the graphics.

Does anyone have an old 100 pin SDRAM in 16 or 32 MB size? Or even 2 8MB strips. There are
two open slots on my Laserjet 2200.

On net there are some suppliers in the States.

An ebay seller has item 350333643516 HP 16MB, 100-pin SDRAM DIMM memory module - A3873-60001 30 Australian Bucks for one shipped, AU$55 for 2

JN