From: linux-bounces [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca [mailto:linux-bounces [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca]
Sent: February 17, 2010 1:12 PM
To: linux [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Local SELINUX Training

Hello,

I'm working for a government department slowly moving more of
their essential services to linux boxes.  This use to be an adhoc process
but we would like to start creating and enforcing certain policies for these
servers.  What we're looking for is a formal SELinux training course offered
around the ottawa area, it doesn't have to be in ottawa, but less then 5
hours travel time would be preferred.  If anyone knows of a formal SELinux
course, or even just general linux hardening, please let me know.

Thank you,

Eric