Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: Laptop partitioning

Yes. She has used this on her desktop. However, the current issue is to NOT repartition
the new laptop in a non-recoverable way in the first couple of months when it may need to
be returned if there is anything defective. If it had only 3 primary partitions, then we
could shrink one and put in a Linux partition. Reversing that is pretty easy, i.e., blow
away the Linux partition and re-expand.

The point of all of this is that folk won't do things that might give them trouble. It is
unfortunate that M$ and friends are so hostile, likely because they are non-competitive on
software. We are forced to be even more clever to win converts.

JN