Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: Linux Digest, Vol 59, Issue 9

Mark Lord write a sophisticated set of scripts that did this and some
other optimizations so you could switch back and forth between a fully
R/O and R/W mounted system.

        http://rtr.ca/run_from_ram/

-Bart

* Prof. John C Nash <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca> [091128 12:44]: