Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Setting up wireless ?!?

On 31/10/09 William Case said:

> Hi;
>
> I am helping a friend install Linux (Fedora 11) as a dual boot.  I have
> got everything working except his wireless Internet connection (wlan).
> I got him connected through eth0, but after that I am stymied.  I have
> never worked with wireless connections before.

I have, but my problem is just picking out a wireless pci card for my
workstation that's supported. It seems like with all of the chipsets in cards
that I would commonly buy, ndiswrapper is my only option.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier [ at ] digitaltorque [ dot ] ca>
--Albert Einstein