From: Sebastian Schöbinger <sebastian [ dot ] sts301 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
To: linux [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2009 11:46:37 AM
Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Volunteering in Ottawa

Hi

I have to make those voluteering hours to finish to graduate in Highschool and
does anyone know maybe a project or so where I can join programming and the
school counts me that?
mfg / best
Sebastian Schöbinger

//Member of the openSUSE Team                //
//Writer of the openSUSE News (Tips and Tricks)     //
//Translator of the openSUSE News            //
//http://en.opensuse.org/User:STS301            //
//http://linux301.wordpress.com                //