[OCLUG-Tech] Virtualization meeting

Hi Folks
Last evening we had a very interesting and informative presentations by Bart
Trojankovski, Rob Echlin and Lisa.

We ran out of time for a real discussion afterwards so my apologies to all
who attended.
Dave O'Neill was also slated to talk but was unable to make it so sent a
link to his Blog on another aspect of the subject and here is the link I
promised:

http://www.dmo.ca/blog/detecting-virtualization-on-linux/

I tried to manage the meeting without a heavy hand and hope I was OK on that
but it looks like a review at the next board meeting will be in order  :-)).

Thanks again to the presenters and to all who came along, as usual a very
energetic continuation of the subject ensued at the Pub after.

Kindest Regards.

Eric Brackenbury

--
http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/