[OCLUG-Tech] Dev jobs: Klipfolio - require C#, Win Dev Experience

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Dev jobs: Klipfolio - require C#, Win Dev Experience
  • From: Rob Echlin <rechlin [ at ] magma [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 07:13:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi
Look like interesting jobs, C#, but need Win dev experience. I know there are Linux guys here with Win experience. :-)
I like the look of the product (see the video), a dashboard where you can resize the whole dashboard or individual items and get more/less info but still clear and the highest priority stuff is kept.

http://klipfolio.com/
http://www.klipfolio.com/company/careers

Rob

 --